Friday, December 19, 2014

Date Palm. Twenty-ninth day

What about the date palm, its cultivation - a lengthy process. I once wrote that in about three months will have the first sprouts (shoots). Yet even a month has not passed. I think to pause and resume shooting shortly before the expiration of the estimated time.

Date Palm. Twenty-ninth day

Afterword (can do not read): I - the same as you are a resident of the Earth's! I want to present to your attention a blog about plants. The idea came after I planted the seed five Date Palms in flower pots. Also, I plan to take pictures every day (if possible), so you can watch the progress regularly - this is the essence of blogs. I think you'll like it! Beforehand sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language. Until next time! Ask questions and leave your comments:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment