Saturday, January 17, 2015

Persimmon Tree. 33-th day

Preamble (You can skip). Hello everyone! I - the same as you are a resident of the Earth's! I want to present to your attention a blog about plants. The idea came after I planted the seed five Date Palms in flower pots. Also, I plan to take pictures every day (if possible), so you can watch the progress regularly - this is the essence of blogs. I think you'll like it! Beforehand sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language. 

Persimmon Tree. 33-th day. Pot 1

Persimmon Tree. 33-th day. Pot 2

Persimmon Tree. 33-th day. Pot 3

On the example of the third pot, can be clearly seen that the leaves are clothed in bone (seed), which in the future plant should throw. Incidentally, the root grows down deep, and then pushes the bone (seed) to the surface. Who did not understand my broken English, he can translate from Russian:

На примере третьего горшка, наглядно видно, что листья облачены в косточку (семя), которую в дальнейшем растение должно скинуть. Кстати, корень растет глубоко вниз, а потом выталкивает косточку (семя) к поверхности. 

No comments:

Post a Comment